home / contact
Stylers made to measure GmbH
Handelsregister: HRB 5614, Amtsgericht Marburg
Geschäftsführer: Michal Šmíd
VAT Nr.: DE 267530914
VR Bank Biedenkopf-Gladenbach eG
Phone +49 6466 34198 0
Fax +49 6466 34198 50
Stylers made to measure GmbH
CZ-796 01 Prostějov
Mrs Elisabeth Koenig
Mobile: +33 601 418 282
Martin Vennewald e.K.
OFFICE | SHOWROOM:
Mr Peter van Overdijk
Park Lane Fashion & Fabrics BVBA
Mr Pasquale Merola
Mr Stephen Dorrington
Showroom, fitting room:
Unit 3 Hermitage Court
37b Wapping High Street, Wapping
Представительство Stylers в России
и странах СНГ
Исполкомская ул. 15А. БЦ "Мерседес Олимп", оф. 428
Mr Petr Bucher
Mobile: +420 603165426
110 00 Praha 1
The following usage conditions apply when opening and using this website:
1. The content of our pages has been carefully compiled. However, we accept no liability for the updated nature, comprehensiveness or accuracy of the same.
2. Our pages contain links to external websites upon whose contents we do not have any influence. Therefore, we are also unable to assume any responsibility or liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the site is always responsible for the content of the linked site. The linked sites were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No unlawful content was recognisable at that time. Permanent monitoring of the content of linked sites, however, without concrete evidence of a legal violation, is not reasonable. In the case that any infringement becomes known, we will remove the respective links immediately.
3. Use of the contact data as published within the framework of imprint obligations by third parties in order to send advertising and information that is not expressly requested is herewith expressly ruled out. The page operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action against any party sending unsolicited advertising information, including spam e-mail or similar.
4. The content and works on this website and its pages are subject to copyright and/or trademark law. Any duplication or distribution of the website, individual pages or individual content of the same is prohibited. Publications and contents of third parties are identified as such. The reproduction, editing, transmission or any type of use beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the written permission of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of the content from the website are therefore strictly for personal use and are not to be used for commercial purposes.
5. It is allowed at any time to establish one or multiple links to this website. However, the operator of the website reserves the right to explicitly revoke this permission.
6. Where a contractual relationship has been established between the operator of the website and the user, the contractual relationship (to the legally permissible extent) shall be subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes is (to the legally permissible extent) the office location of the operator.
general terms and conditions